Navis SPARCS RDT Interface

J Jun-Hua Liu 3 years 5 months ago
5 1 0

We are recommending MC9090 as the replacement of a customer's Teklogix / LXE mobile computers. Their question is whether we have the same SPARCS RDT Interface as our competitors have. If we have so, what version it is? If that version is not compatible with their current system, should they buy some licenses to resolve that issue? I heard that some port customers of Teklogix mobile computers use a propriety interface to connect their terminals to SPARCS host. It is a kind of telnet, but not the standard one. So, Wavelink does not support that? I also heard that Navis is developing a GUI client. Will it supports our MCD products? Thank you! Junhua

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

D Deepthy Menon

Hi Junhua, We have just completed validating MC9090G/3090/70/75 & VC5090 on the Navis Sparcs 3.7 using Wavelink telnet client. There will be a formal announcement soon. There were a couple of  fixes given by wavelink to make it compatible, but the most important thing was the KeyMappings. Please let me or Edward Novarro Edward.Navarro@motorola.com (who manages Zebra Alliances)  know the details of what you require, and we will be happy to help. Regards, Deepthy
Ph: +91 80 4109 2380

Cell: +91 9980541505

Email : Deepthy.Menon@motorola.com

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?