Applications for the Police Forces

// Expert user has replied.
T Thorsten Lutz 3 years 5 months ago
1 4 0

Hello, I would like to gather information about police forces in EMEA who particularly uses our MC70 / MC75 devices. Who can share with me information about: Devices in use by the police (country / number / type / etc.) Applications being used (type / supplier / etc.) Snap-Ons being used (type / number / application / etc.) ALSO, Can you let me know who supplies or who has developed car number plate recognition applications for the MC70 / MC75? I only know of interessts from the Netherlands, Norway, some MC70 in Poland, .....but have no details about these projects either. Any collected details will help us to better position ourself in that market segment THANKS! Best Regards Thorsten Lutz

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hello Thorsten, in Austria several cities are using our mobile devices to support their mobile parking systems e.g. vienna currently upgrading to MC75;  different type of BT-printers used to print the fine

H Herbert de Jong

Thorsten, Dutch Police force is using MC7094 for their mobile surveillance fleet together with a Bluetooth print solution and online database over GPRS thew will issue you a ticket on the spot. Ask Raymond Buil in the Netherlands

E Efkan YILMAZ

Team, Do we have any case study or white paper on this in anywhere? Sanjay Nare

J Juan Obregon

Hello Thorsten, In Spain we have several projects: Spain Highway Patrol. 2800 MC7094. Application for fines and driver / car identification. They are using Zebra printers to print the fine and for payment (MSR). Valencia Local Police. 150 MC35. Traffic management. Oviedo Local Police. 75 MC75. Traffic management. Igualada Local Police. 30 MC75. Traffic management. Hope this helps. Best regards, Juan

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?