WT4090 UPS - "Running Slow"

G Glenn Sobel 2 years 11 months ago
0 0 0

1) 16:12/04-06-10 2) 3-day 3) MCWT4090 4) CE50 5) 2109937 Attached is eMscript logs from UPS. They are experiencing slow - sluggish performance on their new WT4090's. The devices are rebooted every night during the week but on weekends they are not buy Sunday night / Monday morning the issue becomes apparent. Have device at my desk in this state (as per customer, good indicator is the time that is displayed on screen sometimes pauses then displays a few seconds later the correct time instead of displaying the seconds increment every second) As per TA     Team,   This is one of those issues that despite looking like a UPS server issue, they want us to jump on real fast.  Larry will be calling me daily for updates on how we can help.   Here is a summary of the facts....       *       At UPS BB site, Devices become unbearably slow after Sunday night.  UPS stopped services and applications on the device and disconnected it from the network,  nothing short of warm boot fixes the sluggish performance.     *       Issue is not repeatable at Paramus Lab or Saddlebrook.     *       Devices from BB site were taken to Paramus , rebooted and placed on Paramus network.  They did not have the issue.     *       UPS will add sniffers to the network this upcomming weekend. We need engineering to take a look at the device sent to Glenn ASAP an determine what driver/software/etc... is causeing the slowdown,  this will hopefully in turn help point UPS to what on their server is creating this issue." I have viewed the logs but do not see any exuberant  memory, battery or notifications levels. please review and advise.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?