MC95 - SC_DONOTHING COMMENTED OUT IN KBTOOLS

// Expert user has replied.
K Kenneth Ryan 3 years 5 months ago
0 2 0

1.  5/21/2010 10:48 AM 2.  3 Day 3.  MC95 4.  WM 6.1 5.  2141323 The KBTools for the MC9500 posted on Support Central have SC_DoNothing commented out. I need this key available. Why was this done?  Can we get this restored? Here is the snippet: #define SC_App2           0x6b /* Propriatary */ #define SC_App3           0x6c /* Propriatary */ #define SC_App4           0x6d /* Propriatary */ //!!! re-define some of the scancode until we remove the 0x80 limitation !!! #define   SC_App5           0x6e /* Propriatary */ //#define SC_DoNothing    0x6e /* Propriatary */ #define SC_Alpha        0x6f /* Propriatary */ #define SC_Degree       0x70 /* Propriatary */ #define SC_Trigger1       SC_Trigger /* Propriatary */ #define SC_Trigger2       0x71 /* Propriatary */ #define SC_Trigger3       0x72 /* Propriatary */

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

G George Dellaratta

Ken and I had a brief discussion about this.  He is looking for a method to disable keys.  In previous releases, the SC_DoNothing macro was used so that a key would be disabled.  He's looking for the new method of disabling keys in the remapping table.

A Anthony Ambler

Hi Ken, Instead of setting the key to SC_DoNothing as we did in the past, just set the key to zero "0," and it will do the same thing. This has been working fine for me. Tony

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?