Exchange Email Issue with Exchange 2010 w/SP1

r ricky colter 3 years 5 months ago
4 2 0

Client has spent hours with their IT and Sprint support trying to get their EAS working. They have Exchange 2010 w/SP1.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

C Charles C Fries

We obviosly know it can work.  This is what mine is using today.  So the trick is trying to find out where the problem is.  The first thing I would ask is whether they have EAS up and working with other devices, or is there first attempt at getting EAS working?  I have had a couple of situations where this was where the issue was.  Either in setting up their server, the user account, or the firewall to be prepared for EAS.  Had to refer the customer to the Microsoft Technet site. Chris Fries

C Charles C Fries

We obviosly know it can work.  This is what mine is using today.  So the trick is trying to find out where the problem is.  The first thing I would ask is whether they have EAS up and working with other devices, or is there first attempt at getting EAS working?  I have had a couple of situations where this was where the issue was.  Either in setting up their server, the user account, or the firewall to be prepared for EAS.  Had to refer the customer to the Microsoft Technet site. Chris Fries

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?