MC3090 symbol.all.arm

// Expert user has replied.
B Bruce Campbell 3 years 5 months ago
2 3 0

I have a customer that is working with a new version of the symbol.all.arm file.  They have two apps developed by StepOne that are affected by this new version.  The symptoms are as follows: With the old version, they could run APP#1 and if they needed they could launch APP#2 and run that.  If they needed APP#1 again, they simply closed APP#2 and would immediately get back to APP#1. On the new version, they can still launch APP#1 and they can still launch APP#2 but now when they are in APP#2 they cannot scan unless APP#1 is closed. Can anyone tell me why?  Can anyone point me in the direction of a fix other than contacting StepOne and having them recode the app? Any help would greatly be appreciated! I have attached the two symbol.all.arm files for reference.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

P Prashanth Kadur

When you say old and new versions, what versions are you referring to?  EMDK versions? StepOne application versions? CF versions?

B Bruce Campbell

Old and new versions of the symbol.all.arm file I have tried to attach but this site doesnt want to let me upload them.  I will try again here!

P Prashanth Kadur

Bruce, I need to understand what parameters these apps are setting.  Could you please give me a call at 631-738-4909? Thanks.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?