How many connectors does the ML-2452-PTA3M3-036 have?

D Damian Stock 3 years 5 months ago
0 1 0

Team, I need to deploy the AP650 into an aesthetically sensitive environment (a museum) so want to hide the AP in the ceiling. I want to find a dual band panel antenna that can mount flat against the ceiling but do not want to use two separate panels, one for each band. Can anyone tell me how many connectors are on the ML-2452-PTA3M3-036 panel antenna? Are there 3 or 6? Also, has anyone had any experience with the TerraWave antenna, model M6025045MO13620, which has six connectors and does support both bands simultaneously? I would like to find as small footprint antenna as possible so any ideas will be gratefully accepted. Thanks, Damian

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

P Pierre LAURENT

Hello , the ML-2452-PTA3M3-036 antenna has only 3 sma connectors ( 3x3 mimo) , because it could be use on 2.4 or 5 Ghz band .  a Solution to use it simultaneously on the two frequency band is to use a 2.4/5ghz splitter on each sub antennas connector, that could be quite expensive , or find another model with the 6 connectors. like TerraWave M6030030O32420A 

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?