Telnet Emulator Add-On kit?

// Expert user has replied.
H Hunter Bradshaw 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

Team, I have seenmentioned in the MSP3.3.1 Customer Presentation that MSP  provides a Telnet Emuation (TE) Add-On kit as well as a Pocket Browser Add-On kit. I have looked on the MSP Compass site, but have been unable to find either kit. Have they not been released yet? cheers, Daniel

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

D David Fischer

This was something that was provided by Wavelink on their website that could be imported into MSP. The issue with the addon is that first it does not allow for the complete configuration of all emulation parameters and host configurations. Also Wavelink did not test the addon with MSP v331 and it appears that not all the features work correctly. Finally if you have an issue with the Wavelink addon you will need to contact them directly for support as if they still have the download on their website then they have to support it. As for pocket browser support that I cannot comment on.

D Daphanie Wallace

Daniel, The Wavelink TE plug-in and PocketBrowser plug-in are denoted as 'Coming Soon', but they've yet to be released. Both are roadmap items. Daphanie

H Hunter Bradshaw

Thanks Daphanie, I have a customer who wants to install Wavelink TE over MSP. The issue is that every device has a different port number. I was hoping we could do dynamic staging and pull in the port number attribute. any ideas? regards, Dan

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?