New LTE Overview Training from LMS

P Phil Schuhler 3 years 5 months ago
2 1 0

From: Palmer Sherwood-ASP094 Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 7:19 AM To: Palmer Sherwood-ASP094 Subject: Course Number EEE1300 - LTE 101 Technology Overview now available on the Learning Management System (LMS)

LTE – Long Term Evolution comes from the cellular technology arena. MotorolaSolutions, with our partner Ericsson, will be introducing a Public Safety version of LTE that will bring value to our Public Safety customers later this year. 

The LTE In-House Service Support Training is scheduled to take place in the October, 2011 time frame. In order to help prepare the service community to better understand the public safety application of LTE the following course has/is being developed to introduce the LTE  concepts.

The On-Line course EEE1300  -  LTE 101 Technology Overview contains 4 modules. Module 1 is currently available, consists of 4 parts and is about 2 hours in length with the other 3 modules being available over the next 4-6 weeks.

·         Module 1 LTE 101 Overview. This module covers: LTE Infrastructure and Architecture, System Capacity, Air Interface and Performance, Backhaul and transport.

Modules 2,3 and 4 will be available in the next 4 – 6 weeks

·         Module 2  Off The Shelf-LTE –   This module will cover what vendors are currently offering in LTE and will emphasis what is available from our LTE partner - Ericsson.

·         Module 3 PSM Implementation – This module will describe the value the MotorolaSolutions LTE solution brings to or Public Safety Customers.

·         Module 4 LTE Services – This module will provide an overview of LTE Core and Advanced Services that will be offered.

To Access the course on the Learning Management System (LMS)

1.       Go to:  Learning Management System

2.       All Motorolan’s have an account using their One IT login and password

3.       Search for course EEE1300

4.       Signup for this free course

5.       Access the course

6.       Once the course opens click on the “Attachments” in the upper right hand corner to be able to download all the PowerPoint slides and use them to follow along with the training.

As you click on the outline subjects in the left hand  column it will take you to the various sections of the course.

If you click on  section and get the following screen click on NO or the lesson will not open. A solution to this problem is currently being worked on.

Best Regards,

Woody Palmer, PMP Maintainability Engineering (O)847-576-8368 (M)815-378-2502

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

C Charles Bland

Is anyone besides me having trouble logging in to the Learning Mgmt System? On my first try, it tells me I have exceeded my maximum login attempts. Chuck Bland

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?