ES400 - no SD unload on suspend-resume

// Expert user has replied.
A Andrew Wood 3 years 5 months ago
2 4 0

Guys, Im trying to implement a no unload of the SD card during SuspendResume and an using the reg keys advised in CQ29005. Can anyone tell me what this "wav1" value is doing - and how to change it to the recommended ( -)  as it seems to want a numeric value.  
; prevent wavedev and sd driver from enterring D2 state when in backlightoff state

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BacklightOff]

"wav1:"=-

"shc1:"=-

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

T Tom Lewis

I believe the "-" means to remove this value from the registry.

M Mark Mann

Hi Andrew, Below is the entire Registry Key entry that's worked for me. ; prevent wavedev and sd driver from enterring D2 state when in backlightoff state [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BacklightOff]     "wav1:"=-     "shc1:"=-

; turn on SD to D0 on all state [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming]     "shc1:"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\UserIdle]     "shc1:"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend]     "shc1:"=dword:0 Cheers, Mark

E Efkan YILMAZ

... below registry key should work. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\SDHC_Generic] "NoRemoveOnResume"=dword:00000001

M Mark Mann

Hi Andrew, I've used the following Registry Key to supress the SD card from unmount and mounting when you suspend the MC65.  This should work as well for the ES400. ; prevent wavedev and sd driver from enterring D2 state when in backlightoff state [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BacklightOff]     "wav1:"=-     "shc1:"=-

; turn on SD to D0 on all state [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming]     "shc1:"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\UserIdle]     "shc1:"=dword:0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend]     "shc1:"=dword:0 Cheers, Mark

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?