MC95 - Resource Coordination Battery Info

// Expert user has replied.
P Petr Selinger 3 years 5 months ago
4 2 0

1) Case #2432361 2) MC95 3) 3 days I have received following question from our TA:   We are going to read the Battery Info out from a MC95 using the funtions descrbed below:             Symbol.ResourceCoordination.TerminalInfo device = new Symbol.ResourceCoordination.TerminalInfo();             strScannerId = device.ESN; //8 Bytes lang             strAkkuId = device.SmartBatteryStatus.BatterySerialNumber;             ChargeCycles = (int)device.SmartBatteryStatus.ChargeCycles;             RelatedCapacity = (int) (device.SmartBatteryStatus.RatedCapacity / 48);  // geschätzte Kapazität in % umrechnen We are not sure how exect the value will be reported on RelatedCapacity. Is this really the possible capacity of a battery. Are you able to give us some examples on possible values? How is this calculated? Does the battery really report the rest capacity of it`s own?   Thanks, Petr

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

M Milan Riha

Please, can somebody answer questions from Petr?

Y Yoseff Zlotnick

1. The RatedCapacity function, returns the rated Battery Capacity in mAh. Those SmartBatteryStatus class members, are supported in all MPA 2.0 devices, includes MC95. If you use one of this members, and receives Illogical data, please let me know. 2. There is a code sample of it, as part of the EMDK, this.textBoxBTRatedCap.Text = MyTerminalInfo.SmartBatteryStatus.RatedCapacity.ToString(); I am not sure why you decide to divide it in 48... 3. We calculated this info in - GetSmartBatteryStatus , We use to calculate it in two variables, one is the whole battery capacity, and the second is the current capacity level. It's returns thier division It is private code, so I can't copy the sources for you. Let me know if you still have any questions

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?