COLOUR RENDERING ON ES400

// Expert user has replied.
C Cristiano Comandini 3 years 5 months ago
1 4 0

Hi, Testing the colour rendering in our ES400 seems that orange and yellow are not correct. Yellow is rendered as beige and orange as brown. Customer has an application that uses colour codes to indicate how patients have been given their prescribed medicine. I used the enclosed doc on ES400 with Pental display, on MC75A0 and MC95 MC75 and MC95 show colours similar to the printed document while the ES400 renders different colours. Is there a way to modify it? thank you,

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

C Christopher Sather

SPR 22019 is open for the MC75A0, and SPR 22186 is open for the MC65.

C Cristiano Comandini

At that time engineering told me that there is no way to adjust it outside of going back to Samsung and changing the design of the display. I'm not sure if SPR will change anything in it.

W William Perryman

I have a customer complaining of this also today. Orange not dislaying properly. Is there a fix for this?

J Jesse Spence

I just heard this was happening on the MC65's as well.  Not sure if they use the same screen compents and drivers.  I was on an Engineering call when it was brought up, so there might be a case opened for it, however I don't have the number if there is one.  Might be worth looking in that direction... Jesse

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?