MC75A available memory

// Expert user has replied.
J Justin Walther 3 years 5 months ago
2 6 0

Does anyone have an MC75A where they could check the available memory on a clean device? Partner knows that the device has 256MB RAM/1GB Flash however they would like to know how much is taken up by the OS and other utilities.

Many thanks

Justin

Please Register or Login to post a reply

6 Replies

H Herbert de Jong

MC75A6  1gb Flash 256mb Ram running on OEM 37.2 just after startup,  with phone on. System / Memory / Main Storage     685.65 mb  10.58 in use  675.07 mb free Program    232.73 mb  53.46in use  179.27 mb free

J Justin Walther

Thanks Herbert

T Thomas Cassar

Also add to that the free space available in the "\Application"partition.

G Govind Singh

For RAM utilization Memory applet can be used.You can find it in Setting->System->Memory.It'll give an rough estimate.

J Justin Walther

I know where the memory information is on the device, however I do not have an MC75A to look at. I was hoping someone in the community had a clean MC75A with no apps loaded to look at this info. Many thanks Justin

J Justin Walther

All I have now been given a deadline of getting this information over the end user by 10:00 tomorrow morning (GMT). If anyone does have an MC75A with no application loaded, I would be grateful if you could check the memory details. Kind regards Justin

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?