Customers Running WING 4.3.4?

G Gavin May 3 years 5 months ago
3 1 0

Hello I am working with a Motorola Partner who would like to upgrade one of his customer's to WING 4.3.4 to resolve some AP650 crashes that the customer has been experiencing.  Before the customer will agree to upgrade they have asked if Motorola can provide confirmation that other customers with large WING 4.x deployments are in fact running WING 4.3.4 with no issues.  Hoping some folks out there can chime in and let me know if any of your customer's are currently on WING 4.3.4 and how their experience has been so far.   I will not be providing the partner with any specific customer names but it would be nice to be able to say " We have at least a dozen large deployments of WING 4.3.4 right now", or whatever the number may be. Thank You Gavin May

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi Gavin, I do have an installation in Germany in a production environment ( www.symrise.com) with 4 x RFS6000, 2 x RFS7000, around 200 AP300 and 100 AP650. All switches were upgraded with the release of 4.3.4 and the customer has not reported any issue so far. Best regards, Angelo

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?