Control Rendering MC9190

K Kyle Spiller 3 years 5 months ago
2 1 0

I am unable to get a table with the attribute "overflow:scroll" to actually scroll using the device arrow keys. I am able to perform the scroll operation when accessing the device via the EveryWAN remote product with my keyboard. Has anyone else encountered this behavior and if so, have you been able to overcome it? The html in question is pretty straightforward:                                                                           Count Date                                                                 Location                                                                 Product                                                                 Count                                                                                                                                     Please note that I have tried the overflow attribute on the div (as shown above), as well as the table and the tbody tags -- the behavior remains constant regardless.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi, Thank you for reporting this issue, I have passed it on to our Moto WebKit team.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?