AP-7161

// Expert user has replied.
S Sean Wheatley 3 years 5 months ago
5 2 0

Hi, does anybody have any documentation on the AP-7161? Nothing on support as yet and I am getting some questions from my partner. I have investigated some training for them but in the mean time is there any documentation they can work from that will help them undertstand how to build up a solution, kit lists, mesh configuration, etc. Also the downtilt antenna RAN4054A for the 7161 , any information on this? It suggests is available for EMEA (by its description on Solution Builder) but the country certs only show as US and Canada?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

A Alexandre Silva

Sean See attached Sales Presentation - AP_7161_Sales_Presentation_20110901.pdf Regarding documentation, the AP-7161 is running WING 5.1.1.  SRG and CLI guides for WING 5.x are availalbe in support.symbol.com From the webinar, @ release of the AP-7161, only 2 antennas are available.  More to come. Please contact the PMs: Ward Matthew-DTM748 , Bibona Rosalie-ARB053 for more info and for help to position the AP-7161. hope this helps.

S Sean Wheatley

Thanks Alex, it mentions that the deployment guide should be ready in Sept so I will reach out to the PM for that. The slide deck is very helpful thanks again. Sean.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?