localstorage and application.quit()

J Juan-Antonio Martinez 3 years 5 months ago
0 2 0

I found one strange behaviour on Neon 1.0.0.10. LocalStorage "variables" are properly "saved" when unloading/exitting RhoElements using the debug mode button, but if using application.quit(), they are not. This looks to me like some sort of bug, but I am not quite sure. I have attached one example (which has quite a lot more code in, sorry) which simply saves the number of accesses to the page and has a big red EXIT button which "invokes" application.quit(). Using this button seems not to save the variable, while using debug mode's does. Just reload and see what is displayed. By the way, this example also shows that a "painted" canvas gets erased when display automaticaly changes from portrait to landscape. This might not be a bug (i.e, one has to take in account position changes to repaint things) but I really think re-rendering should be automatic.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi, We had a similar issue with application cache not persisting across runs of Neon (now renamed RhoElements), I have verified with your test page that your issue has also been resolved in 1.0.1 which will be available soon. Regarding the issue of painted canvas' getting erased I have raised a bug on our software. Thanks, Darryn.

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

Thanks Darryn! I found that scrolling a TEXTAREA (where I show all the read barcodes stored on a database, please find attached new example) also erases canvas' contents. By the way, you might have noticed that gradient is not rendered on canvas. I assume it's a TODO thing. Cheers!

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?