MC75A0 QVGA image available

M Marcus Kurath 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

Product management has released a QVGA image for the MC75A0. The OS in considered a "transition" strategy to be used where software vendors have not ported their applications to VGA. One very good aspect of the strategy is that it permits the customer to "change"  the device  back to VGA by installing a newer OS once the software vendor gets the application ready for VGA   Note the following limitations 1) This will only work on MC75A0---Not MC75A6 or MC75A8 2) This  will only work on "Non-Pentile" MC75A0         a) Pentile Display was put in to production Sept 5, 2011. Devices which support this OS will be limited         b) the attached PMB will help you determine if the display is Pentile or Non-Pentile" 3) There will be no subsequent OS builds which support QVGA functionality

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

M Marcus Kurath

75A0w65LenUL852301.zip I checked and it is not yet posted. I downloaded it from
The update loader is at: http://compass.mot-solutions.com/go/401338031

We submitted the documentation last Friday so you should get the Agile notification with in 2-3 working days. It will appear in support central upon everyone's approval. Contact

vipula.liyanaarachchi@MotorolaSolutions.com for permission

E Efkan YILMAZ

Thanks so much, I don't have any permission to download but I requested.

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi Marcus, Could you please inform about how to get this image. I have a customer that exactly fits the case. Thanks in advance 

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?