TEAM Expree client

// Expert user has replied.
V Vedsatx Saddvv 3 years ago
2 5 0

So I'm glad to see that the TEAM Express client will now be pre-loaded on our devices, but why is it that I received PMB2061 on Oct. 5th stating that the last book date for the client was Oct. 3rd?????? Also I have a customer that bought MC65s will the understanding that the client would be available towards the end of this year. (That's what was told to us by the BU). Is there going to be an OS upgrade to the MC65 that has the client pre-loaded?

Please register or login to post a reply

5 Replies

R Rakesh Bhatia

For the MC9190 CE6.0 the maintenance release should be posted by next week on support central, it is in Sign off right now waiting for a few more folks to approve. After that it will be posted on support central for download and then cut into manufacturing. The TEAM Express cab file is part of the image of MC9190 CE 6 maintenance release.

A Aleksandr Dekhtyar

Thank you Rakesh, Seams just being released. http://support.symbol.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=k… Team Express v1.1.23.1103 (CEC Client) included.

K Karl Nitz

The EWC1001-MC and EWC1001-MC-T versions are immediately no longer available for order (for Windows Mobile 5.0 OS devices).  Support/maintenance for previously purchased units continue per the service agreements in place per device. For other supported devices, the versions will be embedded/included in platform maintenance releases, where applicable.

R Rakesh Bhatia

The last book date is for the older products (most of them are end of life). Tme PMB clearly lists the products. The team is still working to get TEAM Express support for MC65 and ES400 but this will only be available as a download.  

A Aleksandr Dekhtyar

Here is the confusion created. See below recorded from the customer by L1 support case#2473938 BLUESTAR US Value Added Distributor MC9190 CE6.0 PMB2061 states it will work on the MC9190 and is pre-loaded. Appears it wasn't pre-loaded. Customer purchased Team Express part# EWC1006-MC. Product Description: EWC1006-MC   TEAM EXPRESS FOR MCS RUNNING CE 6.0   It is not working with the MC9190 CE6.0 device.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?