MC9190 scan error when log on another PC via remote desktop

// Expert user has replied.
S Sun zhenzhong 3 years 5 months ago
11 7 0

Hi All,
Customer is using MC9190 WM and scan is OK when open a wordpad locally. However, when using remote desktop and log on another PC, there is an additional "H" in the end of every scanned barcode. Partner said this issue is also happened on Casio device and Casio gave them a patch to install and problem is solved. Do you have any suggestion on that issue? Thanks Sun zhenzhong

Please Register or Login to post a reply

7 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Sorry forgot to finish. Could this also be attributed to the intercharacter delay?

E Efkan YILMAZ

Tweaking the intercharacter delay always worked for me. Another option is to try clipboard output plugin instead of keystroke one.

M Marc Fluhrer

I have also had luck sending the data as clipboard output and not key stroke.

R Ramanagouda Patil

I tried to reproduce this issue using MC9190G WM running OEM version 02.41.0003 and Data wedge ....This has SE4600 scan engine ...but i couldn't reprodue this issue. What is the exact steps to reproduce this issue and what is OEM version of ur device? Regards, Ramana

E Efkan YILMAZ

I have a customer that is using RD and running Epicor once logged in. They are running WM5.0 on the MC9090s and WM6.5 on the MC9190s. They are having no problems with the scanned data output on MC9090s devices but with the MC9190 the data output is scrambled. For example: If they scan a barcode - abc123 - the output is BC12A3 where the first character is positioned in the 5th spot and all alpha characters are capped. (not sure if that makes a difference). On the MC9090 they are using DataWedge 2.2.3 and on the MC9190s 3.4.2. Any ideas?

E Evgene Vigoutov

What is 9190 BSP? Are they using Data Wedge? What version? Can you reproduce the issue? 

A Andrew Michael Robinson

I think it has to do with the intercharacer delay.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?