Double BT connection on WT4090

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
4 4 0

Hi folks, I need to connect a BT Zebra printer and an RS507 using a Bt radio on a WT4090 in the same time,doesn't enyone have faced on a similar situation?  Any suggestion will be appreciated Bye Alberto

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

E Evgene Vigoutov

as I already said, it depend's on BT stack and zebra configuration  StoneStreet supports 2 clients, MS does not. So, if Zebra is client, you need SS, if slave you can try with MS... Have no Zebra to test it.... 

K Khazi-Syed Taheer Ahmed

Yes, One can create multiple BT connections on WT4090. For eg. you can connect to RS507 and to a BT printer simultaneously. WT4090 is based on TNT1.0 architecture. In this architecture only StoneStreet stack is supported. MS stack is not available in WT4090. Thanks Taheer

E Evgene Vigoutov

theoretically, it should work. I have not here Zebra to try myself, but SS stacjks upporeted few clients. Do you know if Zebra is slave or client? Did you tried it and got the problems? What kind of problems?

G Ganithage Susantha

It is possible to connect RS507 scanner and BT printer same time.  I have tested this with RS507 scanner and Zebra QL320 BT printer. I have attched the test page herewith; please replace the BT address of printer while you are testing. The printing was done using APD of  Pocket browser. the sample page given is Pocket browser page. I have first paired the BT scanner and then loaded the page and click on the butoon "SetPrinter" to connect with BTPrinter. Then during every scan of the barcode, it prints scan barcode using printer.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?