SAP ITSMobile Stylesheets

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
5 3 0

Hi All, We have a customer looking to deploy SAP ITSMobile on MC9100 CE using the Wavelink Industrial Browser.  In initial testing, they noticed that a few of the ITSMobile screens appeared slightly off in terms of formatting.  One of their IBM consultants suggested that we (Motorola) might have some sort of stylesheet to offer that could resolve the issue, so the customer has come to us... Is anyone aware of any stylesheets available to improve the ITSMobile layout quality when using the Industrial Browser?  Or, are there any potential alternate approaches to consider? Thanks, Mike

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

H Hector Meza

Mike, I would suggest that you use the Rho Shared Runtime (browser/rendering engine).  We have a customer that is using SAP ITS and have leveraged the Rho engine over Wavelink.  A few things to condiser with ITS - HTML5 support in Rho that that WL does not provide. You may have to tweak the "UserAgent" in the config.xml file (the webservice we were hitting had a white list). HM

E Efkan YILMAZ

On the style sheet question - as of 2011 (when this was rolled out), we did not find any available... This customer is currently using the Wavelink Industrial Browser on the MC9190.  They chose the WEH OS, as the pages displayed a bit nicer (buttons lined up, etc.).  Overall, no serious complaints about speed. We'll be testing the WT41N0 and VC70 next, so it'll be interesting to see if Rho may offer performance enhancements over the Industrial Browser with these newer platforms.

B Brian Safran

Mike:  I am also have this issue on MC9190 CE with Wavelink Industrial browser. Did you ever get the proper Wavelink config? I also have the issue on the VC70. THanks,

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?