MC31XX with Scanner activated

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
2 1 0

Hello everybody I need to know how to enable the Scanner in a MC3190 Windows CE6.0. I see that DataWedge is pre installed but when I cold boot the terminal the scanner is disabled and with defaults parameters. For example: If I disable the Send ENTER key and save it, when the terminal is rebooted (Cold Boot) this parameter is Enabled. I downloaded User Guide and Integrator Guide and there is no mention ablut DataWedge. Do I need to download and Install another wersion of DataWedge?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

T THARINDU WELIGODAPOLA

If DataWedge is installed in the Program Files folder the configuration will not get persistent across coldboot.  What you can do is once the configuration is saved Copy the configuration (contents of the \Program Files\DataWedge\Config) to the \Application folder. After a cold boot copy the backed up configuration to the \Program Files\DataWedge\Config folder. or Create cpy file that would copy the configuration files from \Application folder to \Program Files\DataWedge\Config. If you need a sample cpy file let me know. I will send it. 

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?