ES3000 Management IP no response

A Antony Lee 3 years 5 months ago
5 0 0

Hi All Would any one know that what's going wrong with my ES3000 as described below ? I have an ES3000-PWR-10-WW and have recently upgraded to firmwarfe 1.0.6.0-005R. Since then, I found that the unit's management IP has no response. I have configured the port 25 & 26 as trunk port. The native VLAN of the trunk port is for management. Only port 26 is connected to a uplink switch. Other ports are configured as access ports only. Only 1 device is connected to it and this device is not in management VLAN. When power on the unit, it was working fine. I could access the management IP from a PC which is connected to the uplink switch. Howvever, the switch's management IP interface did not response after serveral days. More interesting thing was the device attached to this ES3000 can be reached. I pluged another PC to the switch and configured that switchport in management VLAN. The PC was connected was also unreachable. In addition, the console port was flushed with system message and did not prompt the login prompt for troubleshooting. Attached is the message captured from the console port.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?