MC9190 EAP-FAST

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
4 3 0

Have a large customer that is demoing the MC9190 against Intermec and LXE. The MC9190 is running CE6.0/v02.32.04/Fusion v3.00.2.0.019R. They are using WPA2 Enterprise/EAP-FAST/MS Chap v2. The other devices connect with no issues. The MC9190 never gets association. Looked at the wireless logs and all it says is association timed out. Looked through the release notes with no similar issues/fixes. They are able to connect to their open guest network. Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

M Marc Charney

We had some similar issues when testing in Memphis with Windows Mobile 6.1 and 6.5.  You might try disabling 802.11d in the Fusion Options setting, Also try setting WPA 2 mixed mode in the Fusion profile. What kind of AP's?  Is it Auto PAC provisioning? 

M Marcus Kurath

Ron On Motorola devices it is necessary to use 2 profiles. One to optain the PAC and a second for the Username & Password credentials. ITs also necessaty to make sure that the radius server is configured for outer authentication type  EAP-GTC  I attached a doc which engineering helped me with ...I also have a sample reg fril from a test MC75 Call me if you need additional detail

A Anandakumar Gopalsamy

Hi, We have seen a similar problem earlier. What is the authentication server used?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?