Signature Capture on ES400 Browser

M Mark Johnson 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

I have a customer that has ES400 devices and they are trying to run a web based application that requires signature capture, but the signature capture area will not work on the ES400 browser. Here is their description of the issue: "We do however have a requirement for signature capture on the ES400 for an application called TOA ETADirect.  Signature capture on this application works perfectly on Android and iPhone devices but we have been unable to get signature capture to work on these PocketPC devices for this particular application.  I have installed approximately 11 different PPC browsers (i.e. Opera, UC, Iris) and none will capture signature.  " Any suggestions on how the customer can resolve this issue?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Try RhoElements.  It is based on webkit, as are the IPhone and Android browsers.  RhoElements also has some custom signature capture functionality built into it, but they would need to change the web page to take advantage of that.  Hopefully it will just work out of the box because of being webkit though.  You can download RhoElements from support central and try it.  It has a licensing screen that will come up every 5 minutes or so, but at least you can see if it fixes the issue.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?