MC7596 white screen, eMscript log review

M Michal Drabek 2 years 10 months ago
3 0 0

1) Time/Date 7/25/2012

2) Response time: 1 day

3) Product: MC7596

4) OS Version: WM6.1

5) Clarify Case #2581894 Hi all,  I have a customer experiencing sometimes their units hanging with white screen. It happens usually in the morning when the user takes the unit from Ethernet cradle (connected to the network) and the unit should connect to WAN network. Cold boot resolves the issue. Sometimes, just the device does not connect to the WAN (so the applicatin running does not have connection to the server and throws an error saying something like that) and after while it also hangs. The rtlog shows several unusual things like Mudll - Unknown Radio  . Batt: BattDoorOpen 0x40 >JEDI deinit SDHSlotOptionHandler: Slot[0] DisableSDIOInterrupts REMOVED card in slot 0 >JEDI NdisDeregister SYS1:Flushing Registry... No RegKey, OEMOption = 0x1 SDHX CtlrPwrDn: slot 1, bCmdInProgress = 0, state = 2 BTCOMM_PowerDown StackState: 1 I2C - I2C_PowerDown I2C - I2C_PowerUp BTCOMM_PowerUp: StiUsbDevice::Stop: Disable D+ BTCOMM: BATTERY_FAULT Triggered! They told me that they didn't touched the battery. It happens not on 1 unit it is randomly appearing on multiple terminals on ~15%.  Could someone look at the rtlog and say what the parts (from 7/25/2012 6:15 and 8:04) means? Many thanks in advance!

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?