ET1-2D scanner & MSR snapON drivers

// Expert user has replied.
S Shridhar Shanbhag 2 years 10 months ago
0 6 0

Hello, I am looking for a driver or sample application to test the attachment of 2DScanner + MSR for ET1 tablet. If anybody has came across such utility then kindly request to share the same. Regards, Shridhar Shanbhag

Please register or login to post a reply

6 Replies

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Hi, Is it possible to upgrade the DV1 unit to the Rev. C software? I got one Dev1 unit and I would like to connect the scanner module. When I start the upgrade procedure from SD-card I get the following error: "assert failed: getprop('ro.product.device") == "ET1N0" &&       getprop('ro.product.board") == "ET1N0_M1 E:Error in /tmp/slideload/package.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted regards Rafal

V Vedsatx Saddvv

No, DV1 can only go up to the 121411 release.  You will not be able to use the scanner/MSR on a DV ET1.

V Vedsatx Saddvv

Thank you Dan.

J John Thurmes

Load Rev C of the ET1 OS from Support.symbol.com.  Go into Datawedge and enable the MSR, reboot the ET1, open any screen that has field input (IE Notepad, Browser, ect) pull the trigger or scan a Credit Card.

K KEN LIM

Hi Shridhar Please upgrade your ET1 to Rev.C software http://supportcentral.motorola.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&… 0 404694158 Thanks ken

S Shridhar Shanbhag

Thanks for teh information.. regards, Shridhar

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?