Excel Application for Windows CE

// Expert user has replied.
J Juan Luis Navarro 3 years 2 months ago
231 4 0

Hi Guys, Are you aware of any freeware excel application for Windows CE? Customer purchased MC3190 CE, and need to use spreadsheets... I have taken a look into internet and found SpreadCE and Softmaker, but those are not freeware. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

S Shridhar Shanbhag

Hello Ian, I'm looking for a free ware App ( Excel Spred sheet)  for CE6.0 Core.. it  will be great if you can share the freeware application if you have it with you or sahre us teh link to download from any other sites.. Thanks, Shridhar Shanbhag.

H Hunter Bradshaw

Hi Shridhar,   I have attached the files for the spreadsheet util I was referring to (SpreadCE) . This runs on a 3190 CE Pro (have not tried it on Core but it should be OK) and was originally shareware but due to the age of the application this licence is likely to have lapsed. Best Regards, Ian Hatton

H Hunter Bradshaw

Hi JuanLuis,    The attached CAB file will install Microsoft file viewers for PPT,Word and Excel but they don't support edit. I may have a freeware non-Excel spreadsheet application somewhere also - let me know if this could be interesting. Best Regards, Ian Hatton

H Hunter Bradshaw

File attachment for MS File Viewers as per previous post

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?