MC3190 (CE6) losing connection

// Expert user has replied.
P Paulo Takahashi 3 years ago
0 5 0

Hi friends, I'm in a trouble. Our customer has a RFS6000+AP300 (WiNG4) running with MC3090 (CE5) without any issues, but a few month ago he bought MC3190 (CE6) and just the MC3190 is losing the connection (signal) at the same site. The MC3190 is using the latest OS update, including the FUSION. Our partner included one more AP300 and AP5131, and the connection losing (signal) reduced, but continue to lose. There is a specific VLAN for the MCs device, but the result is the same. Does anybody have an idea do solve this issue? I'll appreciate all suggestion and experience that you can share with me. Rgds, Paulo

Please register or login to post a reply

5 Replies

A Arsen Bandurian

We had exactly the same issue a few years ago, albeit, with WS5000 (WING3). I don'f remember the root cause, but remember that we had to rebuild the WS config to solve it.

M Marc Fluhrer

You should search on "Jedi" in DevCentral. Also, make sure you have 1 and 2 mb basic rates enabled on WLAN, this will make the cell sizes bigger.

M Mario Di Pasquo

Check the config on the RFS and make sure you have the stateful packet inspection turned off.

C Chris Matheson

There are Fusion updates beyond the latest OS releases you may want to try if not already. I just used build 25 on an MC9190 that resolved a lot of my customers performance issues. Look for Hot fixes on support site and you can find it there.

P Paulo Takahashi

Thanks Chris, Yes, my partner applied the latest FUSION version (25R), but the problem persist.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?