blue function key - can it be made stickey ?

// Expert user has replied.
A Andrew Wood 2 years 11 months ago
0 3 0

Hi,
I have just had a phone call with the following request:

Customer has 48 key - MC3190-SI4H04E0A - They are running Wavelink VT emulation.   Standard procedure to activate a Function key is to press the Blue key followed by the corresponding key to emulate the Function key. These two key-presses have to be repeated each time a Function key is required (e.g. Blue+1, Blue+2, Blue+3 etc.) which can be quite tiresome.

What they have asked me is whether it is possible to have the Blue key in some sort of ‘Toggle Mode’ whereby one key-press (or a double key-press) will keep the Function key emulation activated until switched off by another (double) key-press. In the same way as a Cap Lock key works (remain in Caps Lock until pressed again) Can this be can be done with a Wavelink setting - I've looked at the configurator but dont see how. Thanks Andy

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Evgene Vigoutov

we have SPR23705 to have function key stickey. Hope, to have the fix on this week. I do not know if it will work with Wavelink as supposed, but hope so...

J Jeff Bean

This cannot be done using Wavelink.

J Justin Meng

Has anyone done this or any thought? My customer asking me the same thing but on the MC9190.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?