MC3190CE6 - Freeze

E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
2 2 0

Hi team,

I have at a customer site a strange behaviour. If I insert/remove a MC3190/CE6 in the CRD3000-4001ER to charge and communicate and suspend the device using the Power Off button several times, after a short time the device doesn't wake up anymore.

The device must be cold booted to bring it back to life. In some cases the battery needs to be taken out of the MC3190 and put back to continue with the cold boot process. The issue happens intermittently.

I am using latest BSP 4.32.04 and all available patches/fixes.

Any ideas or same experience??

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi Juan Antonio,   I suggest that you contact the Brno T2 support guys concerning your 3190 BSP32 lockup. There is a known issue with IE in this OS version (also affects the same OS release on the MC9190) and you will probably need to reflash the OS to resolve the lockups. Not sure if this would also resolve the original cradle issue Thomas reported but may be worth checking. Best Regards (& Happy New Year), Ian Hatton

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

Are they using datawedge? I have a customer with lockups on *only* newest MC3190 (Sony display, BSP 4.32) on a IE application+datawedge. Older units just work fine and smooth...

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?