EWB100-CA10 config utility

M Marcus Kurath 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

I am working with the EWB100-CA10 config utility. I have no trouble connecting the devices and updating firmware, but as soon as I configure the devices to connect to a production network (not the default motorola SSID) the device looses all connectivity. I have tried having the production network with WPA2-PSK in the network settings tab   tab and both the production network or the default motorola in the configure dwevices screen...no good Has anyone successfully deployed these devices on a WPA2-PSK network using the configuration utility? Any tips would be appreciated

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Marc, Once you set up the network configuration for the production network, I'm the IP address scheme changes. When that happens, and since you were talking to the devices using the default Motorola settings (which included the IP address of the Airbeam server, which was probably your laptop), it no longer communicates to the devices because of the out-of-band IP address. Create your production profile with the Airbeam server IP address that they will use for the future configuration of the devices. Give me a call if you need more help.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?