setting object memory store obj

// Expert user has replied.
R Riad Benallou 3 years 5 months ago
1 4 0

1) Time/Date  11/9/12

2) Response time 4hr

3) Product   MC9190

4) OS Version  BSP32

5) Clarify Case # 2718541 partner would like to define and persist ratio between program memory and storage memory , I found the below  registry
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Symbol\StoreCfg]
"AutoAdjustObjStore"=
"ProgMemorySteal"=
"ProgMemoryFree"= Disabling the auto adjust and setting manuallt the values for the rest entries didnt change anything . using remcapture also didnt detect the change , using old registry for CE5 doesnt work . are the values stored somehwere ? many thanks for the help!

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

E Evgene Vigoutov

Hi. I made some research and I can  see that this code just closed for CE6.0 (and CE7.0)  I'm trying to check with developer why it was done.

E Evgene Vigoutov

Seems, like we have here lost functionality. Please, open SPR to have it fixed. I still have to verify few things, but in general it is problem, that can be fixed

M Milan Riha

Did you try to use Memadjust.exe? http://devcentral.motorola.com/view/1088/view.aspx

R Riad Benallou

Mc3090 or Mc9090 CE5 use the following  and it works .
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\symbol\StorageMemory]

"Percent"=dword:00000032

"Skipflag"=dword:0000000 the question how we get this also working for MC9190 or MC3190 CE with the existing registry (storecfg) available on them ? would be possible for ECRT to explain why they do not work ?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?