Latest Symscript?

W Warren Evans 3 years 5 months ago
3 2 0

I need to turn all radios Off on an MC65 (after rapid deployment staging).  My old version of SymScript doesn't seem to work on this device.  Can anyone point me to the latest version?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

J Jasper Verschut

I would also like to have the latest version, I now have 3.15.06

L Lodi van Elswijk

I think your problem is not related to the SymScript version, but due to the network stack being used. You need to use a different port to control the WLAN power on the MC65 and ES400. Here is a snippet from a script we run at startup on our devices to ensure the WLAN is powered on:
// Constants representing the WLAN power states SetVar Int WLAN_POWER_FULL_ON = 0 SetVar Int WLAN_POWER_OFF     = 4 // Set the WLAN Proxy Driver port used by most devices // as the default port SetVar String strWlanPort = "WLP1:" // Get the device model SetVar String strDeviceType = GetTerminalIdent() // If the device is an MC65 or ES400, // then use the Fusion Windows CE proxy driver  If strDeviceType == "Motorola MC65"                  SetVar String strWlanPort = "WCS1:" EndIf If strDeviceType == "Motorola ES400"   SetVar String strWlanPort = "WCS1:" EndIf // Power on the WLAN device DevicePower strWlanPort WLAN_POWER_FULL_ON 1 As far as I can tell the GSM_Radio command for controlling the WWAN power will also work on the ES400 and MC65.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?