Web-Based Self-Enrollment problem.

// Expert user has replied.
M Michael Meshik 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

Dear colleagues.  Some times ago I upgraded MSP 3.3.1 up to v. 4.1 because we're planning to manage consumer Android devices too (or I have to install additional Mobile Device Management Platform).  I installed and configured a DM server, made a package, bundle and profile for ConsumerAndroid_abup30 installation and linked it to DM server.  When I connect to Self Service Portal, I can see "Welcome", "login", "Start", "Enrollment Intro" and "Staging Profiles" pages in series. But I receive an error message "Download Usuccessful" after the "Stage" button pushing. There isn't any errors in the IIS and FTP log files.  The same situation with MSP client installed to Android device (from .apk).  What's wrong?  With best regards, Michael.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

A Allan Herrod

Please contact the help desk for product support. By the way, MSP 4.1 is not released, so the help desk may not be able to provide support for it.  How did you get it?

M Michael Hennel

MSP 4.1 was a limited release product and only authorized for use at one customer. As such, there is no real support for the product outside of engineering. MSP 4.0 was the only limited release product authorized to support BYOD with approval of the MSP BU. Further experimentation with MSP and BYOD is probably not warranted. If you have a pressing BYOD need for your customer, please contact Ed Navarro.  Mike

M Michael Hennel

MSP 4.1 was a limited release product and only authorized for use at one customer. As such, there is no real support for the product outside of engineering. MSP 4.0 was the only limited release product authorized to support BYOD with approval of the MSP BU. Further experimentation with MSP and BYOD is probably not warranted. If you have a pressing BYOD need for your customer, please contact Ed Navarro.  Mike

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?