Start application in landscape mode

// Expert user has replied.
E Emerson Espínola 3 years 5 months ago
7 3 0

Hi all, I'm trying to start my application in landscape orientation even if the tablet is in portrait. Is that possible? I'm using Rhoelements in my project and in build.yml I set the orientaton as per code below. Android:  orientation: landscape And also set disable_screen_rotation = 1 in the rhoconfig.txt file. But it does not work. If I start the application in portrait, it keeps itself in portrait, and once I disabled rotation, if I rotate to landscape, it keeps in portrait.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Emerson Espínola

Which forum do you suggest me to ask this question? Thanks.

A Allan Herrod

This forum is for the Motorola Mobility Services Platform (MSP) which is Motorola's Mobile Device Management System (MDM), which is why I say nobody on this forum can likely answer questions about using RhoElements on a specific device. You can either post you questions in the Public - Mobile Computers forum or, perhaps a more effective way to get your questions answered is to post them on the LaunchPad site which is highly RhoElements focussed.  You can join LaunchPad at the following URL: http://developer.motorolasolutions.com

A Allan Herrod

I think you posted this in the wrong forum.  Nobody in this forum is likely to be able to answer your question.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?