WS2000 Issues using it as a NAT router

E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

Hello I am trying to use the WS2000 as a router behind the ADSL Modem/Router provided by my ISP PCs -------- LAN1   VLAN1  WS2000 \ PCs -------- WLAN1 VLAN1 WS2000 ---- WAN --------- LAN MODEM ADSL ---- Internet PCs -------- WLAN2 VLAN2 WS2000 / VLAN1: 192.168.1.0/24 VLAN2: 192.168.2.0/24 WAN: 10.0.0.5/24 (MTU 1500) LAN MODEM: 10.0.0.1/24 In this configuration when I try to access the internet, the pages do not load completely. is like to be choppy internet. I can not download files because the download is cut after a while, it starts to download but not complete the entire file If I remove the WS2000, then the internet works fine. Any suggestion? Regards Pablo

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

P Pablo Moriconi

Hi Larry Are you using the WS2000? Only I can use the Multiple SSID feature. I can not use the WAN port because it is imposible to navigate www

P Pablo Moriconi

I upload an image with the layout I want The difference with this example is that I got only 2 VLANs and one single AP300. Besides the DSL Modem is a router too. The IP address of the WAN port is Static

L Larry Ellison

I have seen this exact same issue. When downloading, files will start the download then stop about one third of way completed. Sometimes just refreshing the browser will correct this or reconnect  to the download link. Other times I have had to reboot the WS2000 to complete the download or take the WS2000 out of the link. My WS2000 currently is on FW 2.4.5.0-006R. I had same issue with older FW as well. My ISP is ATT U-Verse. I also had this problem using ATT  DSL modem. I am using the WAN port DHCP client with ATT providing DHCP. I never had this problem when my ISP was Mediacom using Cable modem. I have found if adjust the MTU size down between 1492 and 1500 this sometime will correct the problem but it seems I have to keep adjusting this to make it work.  

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?