Help! .NET development on MC9190G Windows CE 6.0

M Megan Emmer 3 years ago
4 1 0

I am trying to migrate an existing VB.NET desktop application to work on a Windows CE device.

The application currently runs on Windows XP but I need it to run with minimal rework on a Motorola MC9190G device. I thought the application had been designed to make it multi-Windows platform friendly, but that is looking to not be the case and I have been rewriting large amounts of code. Specifically I am having trouble regarding NTLM authentication; the current application can log into a domain using active directory but I can’t figure out how to do this for Windows CE.

Also, is there an SDK for Windows CE 6.0 for this device, MC9190G? The MC9190-G product support page listed EMDK for .NET v2.7 but the release notes don't have an entry for Motorola MC9190G in the device compatibility list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please register or login to post a reply

1 Replies

M Megan Emmer

My bad, I misread the release notes; I am now using that EMDK. I am going to try to use the Fusion.WLAN class to accomplish what I need to for authentication; I don't think the compact framework has anything similar to .NET's System.DirectoryServices library.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?