Honeywell Android vs. MSI Android

R Robert Kloentrup 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

Does anyone have any kind of comparison between the capabilities of Honeywell's Android offering (7800 Android) versus ours? The spec sheet says "Google Android" with Honeywell enhancements so I'm assuming it contains all the "With Google" applications and APIs. However one of my VARs is being told by their Honeywell CAM that the 7800 is a non-Google device and that the 70e Black will be a "with Google" device. They are using this to discredit our stance of not having any "with Google" devices because it has to be an all or nothing contract with Google.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Bob,    Dolphin Black does appear to have Google apps pre-loaded based on the video posted at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhiw1JYtYgc  - you can see Google Maps and Google Plus icons in the list of programs on screen. The 7800 does not have Google apps so this is a new strategy/capability which is being introduced in the 70e and I believe the intention is to match this with Shelter i.e. Google apps will be added to the OS build before Rev A. Best Regards, Ian Hatton MSI EMEA

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?