How to make Laser ON permanently ???

// Expert user has replied.
J Jazaib Hussain 3 years 5 months ago
5 3 0

Dear All, How i can make my Micro Kiosk MK590 flush after 10 Seconds or More to read data ??? Or how i can make it to make laser ON permanently. ???  Thanks Jazaib Hussain

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi, in order to detect motion, you should use an imager device, the laser is always on, no matter if is there some barcode to read or not.

T THARINDU WELIGODAPOLA

You can use DataWedge to do that.  1. Disable presentation mode in the scanner reader params (Open DataWedge control panel, Open basic configuration, Select Barcode input->-Scanner>Reader params->AIM type->Trigger go back twice. ) 2. Go to Barcode Input->Scanner->Auto Trigger->Enabled 3. Select Timeout and set the value to 100 and Save 4.  Tap on Home to save configuration.  Now your laser should be On Always. But as I understand this this will effect the device performance.  If you have any questions please let know.  Tharindu.

J Jazaib Hussain

Hello Dear, Thanks for your quick reply. If it will effect the device performance so what is best way to use it ??? Can i make it ON just when any Barcode invoice will be under it or On motion near it ??? Kindly further guide on it  Thanks 

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?