Calculator application for CE devices

E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

Does anyone have a Calculator application for CE devices (i.e. VC70)?  Thanks, Ken

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Ken,  Try the attached Calc which should work in a window as requested. Best Regards, Ian Hatton

E Efkan YILMAZ

Ken,  You can try the attached calculator utility - not sure if it will run on the VC70 but should do in theory. Best Regards, Ian Hatton

E Efkan YILMAZ

Ian, Thanks for the application.  I tested it on the VC70 and it does work.  However, the application goes full screen.  We were hoping to find a resizable/floatable calculator application.  The customer is currently using a Win XP Intermec CV60 so they can just use the calculator that comes with XP (see attached document that shows the Calc98 on the VC70 and calculator in Win XP).  It only takes up a small area of the screen so they can see their 5250 host session behind the calculator. This application will give us something to show the customer.  Maybe we'll have to find someone to write a smaller resizable calculator for CE.  Let me know if you're aware of any other calculator application for CE. Thanks, Ken

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?