MC9190-G CE6 LORAX freezing the scanner

// Expert user has replied.
P Paulo Takahashi 3 years 5 months ago
2 4 0

Hi friends, I'm in front of a issue with MC9190-G CE6 LORAX. When the users change the battery or after the devices goes to sleep mode, after turn on the device, the scanner freezes, and it's necessary to reboot the MC9190 to scanner returns to work. The customer is using DataWedge 3.30 (the latest available on our webpage) and applied OS Update Package v02.32.04 for MC9190CE6.0. Did anybody experience this issue yet? Does anybody give any concern to solve this issue? Kind regards, Paulo

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

E Evgene Vigoutov

you can download it by the link MC9190 - Rollup of HotFixes done for MC9190 CE6 since the last release v1.2 - SPR 23317 http://support.symbol.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=k… 0 535330602

E Efkan YILMAZ

So I have a customer that has been having the same problems for almost two months now. Loaded the Supercab v1.2 with no success and was then told to load the latest OS hotfix at the time was 80.32.06 and still had the same issues. The problem was that it was assumed that the Supercab fixes were rolled into the OS and no where in the release notes did it state that the Supercab still needed to be applied. This applies to both v80.32.06/05 OS' After installing the OS then reinstalling the Supercab, all issues that we had were resolved......go figure Going to try and get that statement inserted into the release notes

M Mark Mann

Hi Paulo, Did you also install the latest Hotfix cab "SuperCab_CE60.ARM"? CHeers, Mark

P Paulo Takahashi

Hi Mark, No, I didn't. Could you send me this CAB file, please? Rgds, Paulo

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?