MC9190 CE6/WM6.5 Performance using Java Script

E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
2 3 0

Hi all, Recently, my customer is evaluating the MC9190  with their Web based application (with Java script) and found that the response is not satisfactory.

Further testing found that the response is almost double of those using the Intermec CK71. (more fast with WM6.5 on 9190 but not like the Intermec)

Any tuning available for this?

Thanks. Alberto

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

R Roland Rozsa

Alberto, Recently I had a similar case without finding the root cause:
When I decrease the Storage and increase the Program memory web application ran faster  (Start->Settings->Control Panel->System->Memory).

Actually I am using SPB and in it I got a link toward SAP GUI page.  When I interact with SAP with “bigger” arrays it happens that  terminal totally blocks and only Cold Boot helps.

But the problem is after cold boot it goes back to factory default Storage/Program : 80092 KB / 129136 KB.

RemCapture did not help.

How can I make it persistance?

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi Roland, is there a SPR that cover the problem of memory setting persistence, ( https://spr.motorolasolutions.com/ViewSPR.aspx?sprID=23184 Operation:
-          do a merge of reg file (in this moment 50%)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\symbol\StorageMemory] "Percent"=dword:00000032 "Skipflag"=dword:0000000

-          Cold boot

-          Save the file .exe in  \Application\StartUp and do the merge file

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Symbol\StartUp\Programs\Prog11]

"Name"="\\Application\\MemoryAlloc.exe"

"Continue"=dword:1 Try it.....bye Alberto

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi Alberto,  Are they able to supply a sample of their Javascript code which demonstrates this issue? Best Regards, Ian Hatton

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?