DS6878-HD Spec sheet??

Y Yeom M-H 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

I have failed to find DS6878-HD Specification Sheet.

Please  help me.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

L Lodi van Elswijk

It does indeed seem like no spec sheet is publicly available (or a product page, for that matter). The only solid bits of information I could gather from the Scanners At-a-Glance document and the DS6878 Product Reference Guide are the following. Description The cordless DS6878-HD imager gives electronics manufacturers a single affordable device capable of reading virtually every type of bar code used in electronic component assembly. The versatile device features the rapid 1D/2D scan performance of the DS6878 Series and is optimized to read high density and low contrast 1D, 2D and PDF417 bar codes. Data capture 1D, 2D, PDF, paper or electronic displays, tiny/dense 2D, OCR/MICR, image capture and transfer (OCR/MICR and image capture and transfer supported with optional hands-free presentation cradle only) Connection Cordless Bluetooth Scan Type Omni-directional Rugged Specs 6 ft. (1.8 m) drops to concrete Decode Rages

Symbol Density
Bar Code Type
Near
Far

3 mil
Code 39
0.6"
3.4"

5 mil
Code 39
Field of View
4.9"

13 mil
100% UPC
1.2"
6.8"

4 mil
PDF
0.9"
2.8"

10 mil
Data Matrix
0.6"
4.2"

From the At-a-Glance document, it looks like the DS6878 range is the 'wireless version' of the DS6707 range. So you could have a look at the  DS6707-HD Spec Sheet and make some assumptions on the DS6878-HD specs based on that document, but you know what they say about assumptions.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?