iPhone build Xcode 5.1.1/Rhodes4.1.1

M Marcus Atkins 2 years 11 months ago
1 0 0

Hi,

I am trying to build my application through XCode.

I am using XCode 5.1.1 and Rhodes 4.1.1. I have  run into a whole load of errors which I have managed to work through one by one.

The next problems I am faced with (and may actually be the root cause of the issues) is that when it tries to build RhoElements it is referencing the wrong directory.

A small sample of the output is:

add_extension - /Users/marcusa/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p484/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/extensions/audiocapture - /Volumes/C/EZEMobileProjects/AutolinkV2/AutoLink/project/iphone/bin/RhoBundle/lib
chdir path=/Users/marcusa/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.3-p484/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rhodes-4.1.1/lib/extensions/audiocapture
ext - barcode
iter=/Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rhoelements-4.0.0/libs/barcode
extyml /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rhoelements-4.0.0/libs/barcode/ext.yml
add /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rhoelements-4.0.0/libs/barcode/public/api/generated/Rho.Barcode.js to extjsmodulefiles..
add_extension - /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rhoelements-4.0.0/libs/barcode - /Volumes/C/EZEMobileProjects/AutolinkV2/AutoLink/project/iphone/bin/RhoBundle/lib

As you can see the first part of the output is building Rhodes components is referencing ruby-1.9.3-p484(which is the correct version), but when it goes to stars building the RhoElements components its referencing a completely different version of ruby (1.8).

I was getting "File doesn't exist" errors which were fixed when I coped RhoElements4.1.1 to the directory it is referencing.

Why is RhoElements being use from the old version 1.8 and not the new 1.9.3??? How do I tell it where to find RhoElements??

Regards,
Marcus Atkins

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?