[urgent]I need to develop scanner app for Motorola MC2180 is it possible to develop using RHoSTUDIO 4.0

// Expert user has replied.
S Sabarinathan Kalidass 2 years 11 months ago
15 4 0

i'm new to RhoStudio,I want to develop the app for Motorola MC2180 .Is it possible to develop with Rhostudio 4.0

Please register or login to post a reply

4 Replies

P Pietro Francesco Maggi

Hi,
MC2180 already include a version of the RhoElements runtime that can be used to build hybrid applications, I think the last available is v2.1 or v2.2, take a look at the documentation to see what is possible to do:
Rhomobile | RhoElements-Enabling Your Web App

If you want to build a native Rhodes/RhoElements v4.0 and deploy it on the MC2180, you can hit a performance wall. MC2180 is very limited in performance and memory (128MB of RAM the standard one, there's now a professional version with 256MB of RAM and WinCE 6.0 Pro). In this case writing a .NET CF application in C# may be a better option.

~Pietro

S Sabarinathan Kalidass

Pietro Francesco Maggi .Thanks for information sharing.I dont have.net licence that is my problem.How to deploy the application to device any useful information u can share.Because i walk around google to find the deploy option for Motorola MC2180 

P Pavel Machala

Hi Sabarinathan,

The MC2100 family of devices are only supported by RhoElements 2.1.

Rhomobile | Mobile API Compatibility

S Sabarinathan Kalidass

Pietro Francesco Maggi And  Pavel Machala  Thanks for information sharing.I dont have.net licence that is my problem.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?