1. Is Enterprise Browser backward compatible with RhoElements APIs?
Yes, Enterprise Browser is fully backward compatible with RhoElements 1, 2, and 4 APIs.
2. Can RhoElements Shared Runtime users exchange their licenses for Enterprise Browser licenses? If so, how?
Yes. Customers will be able to exchange their RhoElements licenses for a limited period of time after the Enterprise Browser release. To do this, a customer should contact MSI Support.
3. Is Enterprise Browser backward compatible with PocketBrowser APIs?
Yes. Enterprise Browser supports PocketBrowser APIs (EMML/Meta tags).
4. What information is needed when ordering a license?
Customers will need to provide an email address to which the Enterprise Browser licenses will be sent.
5. How can I deploy licenses to multiple devices?
Customers are eligible to receive a deployment key. With the deployment key, a customer can gain access to a .reg file that can be distributed via an MDM solution.