Enterprise Browser trial key?

// Expert user has replied.
E Egor Sharov 3 years ago
7 3 0

Hello everyone, is it avalible yo get free trial code? There are too smal information about Enterprise Browser, and honestly I have no Idea how it works, and how usefull it would be in developing apps for my company.

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

L Landon Essig

Hello Egor,
There are several different ways to get started and learn more about how to leverage Enterprise Browser.  I'd recommend that you first start by reading each subject under the Getting Started drop down. Specifically, the tutorial should be helpful as it will walk you through how to get started writing your first app with EB.  We'll work to do a better job ensuring the documentation is clear.  Let us know if you have recommendations of how we could make it easier.
Thanks for giving Enterprise Browser a try.  I think you'll find it to be a pretty compelling solution.
Best,
Landon

P Pietro Francesco Maggi

Hi Egor,
you can download the enterprise browser and start to test it from the Launchpad community dedicated to this product:
It will ask for a license at the startup, you can cancel that request and keep working for 10 minutes; then you get another license request.

If you need to do some tests at a customer site or long running test, where the license pop-up can generate some issue, you can request a demo license to a local Motorola Solution Technical Architect.
Where are you based?

~Pietro

E Egor Sharov

That you, I will try.
I live in Russian Federation.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?