i don't find a rhoelement runtime in RhoMobilesuite 5
i already install the suite but i don't find the folder rhoelements2\bin
could anybody help me
thx

Please register or login to post a reply

3 Replies

U Uwe Stockemer

Hello Pietro,

thx for your answer i have 3 questions:1) Where can i find the latest rhoelement version?
2) can i use the existing rhoelements programm also with the Enterprise Browser?
3) can i change the rhoelements license against Enterprise Browser license?

BR
Uwe

P Pietro Francesco Maggi

The latest RhoElements shared runtime is the v4.1 and you can get it from the launchpad RhoMobile section, inside the install package: http://rhomobile-suite.s3.amazonaws.com/4.1/4.1.1/RMS_4.1.1.exe

If you download v5.0, you can build applications using the RhoElements framework and you can build a RhoMobile Web App Container.

Regarding our Enterprise Browser, it is built to be compatible with RhoElements Shared Runtime and Pocket Browser, here's the migration guide:

Regarding the license, Enterprise Browser is licensed in the same way RhoElements was licensed with a per device license.
If you've a RhoElements device license and an active maintenance contract, you can request to Zebra Technologies support a new Enterprise Browser license.

For additional information you can contact your local Zebra Technology office.

Best regards
~Pietro

P Pietro Francesco Maggi

RhoMobile Suite v5 does not include any more a Shared Runtime. This has been moved to the Enterprise Browser:

If you've a RhoElements device license with an active maintenance contract you can request an Enteprise Browser license to Zebra Technologies support.

Best regards
~Pietro

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?